Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, August 5, 2016

YouTube update- August Fab Bag reveal, Summer outfit....

Hi everyone,

Many of you must be aware of the fact that I have been filming and sharing a number of short videos on my YouTube channel since 3 months. Updating a Youtube channel is a new experience for me and even though I'm a novice at this, I'm enjoying it!
In today's post, I wanted to share a couple of new videos that have gone live on my channel. These include the much awaited unboxing of my August 2016 Fab Bag & a new summer outfit. Detailed posts will be up really soon. Till then, you can enjoy the videos.



Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel HERE.


I love checking out new YouTube channels, so if you are a youtuber too, do leave the link to your channel in the comment section or comment under the video itself! 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig