Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Designer Jewellery from Voylla

Designer Jewelry from Voylla, fashion, fashion jewelry online, statement necklace, Voylla Jewelry review, FOTD, new in, Voylla Jewelry, Voylla charm bracelet, Indian fashion blogger

Hello everyone,

I just realised that so many of you loved the charm bracelet that I wore in my previous outfit. So, I thought I'd hurry up with the details of that bracelet and another thing that I received from Voylla.
Who doesn't love accessories? At least, I do and there can be nothing better if I find a whole new paradise of fashion jewelry online. That's exactly what happened when I came across Voylla.com, a Jaipur based designer jewellery store with thousands of designs for women, men & kids as well. Think of any kind of jewellery and it's there!

Designer Jewelry from Voylla, fashion jewelry, fashion jewelry online, Indian fashion blogger, Voylla jewelry, Voylla jewelry review

Designer Jewelry from Voylla, fashion jewelry, fashion jewelry online, Indian fashion blogger, Voylla jewelry, Voylla jewelry review

Rings, bracelets, necklaces, toe rings, earrings, pendants, silver jewellery, precious jewellery, you get it all at Voylla. The designs are so affordable, thanks to the amazing deals & discounts. I wonder why it took me so long to discover them? Shopping from Voylla is really easy and convenient. I received my order in less than a week in a neatly packaged black box. The jewellery was safe and secure inside the box. You can shop from the website or through their playstore app.

Designer Jewelry from Voylla, fashion jewelry, fashion jewelry online, Indian fashion blogger, Voylla jewelry, Voylla jewelry review

Talking about the pieces that I got, a gold toned charm bracelet that can make a statement anytime, anywhere! It looks delicate, beautiful and something that will never miss anyone's eye. I'll be wearing it in so many of my other outfits.

Goldtoned Charm bracelet Voylla.com, Jewelry shopping from Voylla.com, fashion jewelry online India

The next thing this a statement necklace, nothing like the ones I already own. It looks traditional and the intricate multicoloured bead work is so stunning. It has so many other details, all of them merged into one another which looks stunning! It can brighten up the most boring of outfits by adding a brilliant pop of colour! Can't wait to flaunt this neckpiece in summers.

Multicoloured bead necklace Voylla.com, Jewelry shopping from Voylla.com, fashion jewelry online India

Designer Jewelry from Voylla, fashion jewelry, fashion jewelry online, Indian fashion blogger, Voylla jewelry, Voylla jewelry review

Shop the:
Necklace- HERE
Bracelet-HERE
On my lips- L'Oreal Paris Liquid lipstick 'Katrina's Orchid Pink'

Have you shopped from Voylla yet? If not, you're missing a lot!!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig