Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Why we can never go wrong in our winter dressing!

Celebrity Inspiration for winter dressing, Kendall Jenner, Sonam Kapoor

Hey everyone,

For at least a month more, I'm going to bore entertain you with my love for winter dressing! The chunky knits, stylish coats, capes, gorgeous boots, classy hats & cool beanies are getting on my nerves now! I can't stop searching for more & more amazing designs in so many online stores all over the web. Just a couple of days back I shared my 5 winter favourites post & today I'm back with another one. This time, I headed to my all time favourite store-Romwe! So many of my knitted sweaters, parkas, coats are from Romwe simply because they have the most stunning collection of winter wear. Romwe believes in "From Runway to Realway" & they are surely living upto that slogan! 

As I have already mentioned my obsession with knits this winter, here are a few of my favourites from Romwe

I have also included some top fashionista inspirations in this post. From Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo to Emma Stone, these ladies rule the fashion world with their style & class. Learn the art of layering from Olivia & master the winter party style from Alexa. After that, Romwe will never let you go wrong with your winter dressing!


Dipped Hem Loose Knit Purple Sweater





Hope you enjoyed this post!! 

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig