Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Studded neon flats- OOTD


Aqua Blue is an amazingly refreshing colour! It tends to scream summer but you can easily wear it in winters if you own such a top. I got this from Stylemoi a few months back and decided to style it with white denims because I simply love this combination! The top is most suitable to wear in early fall because it provides some warmth. But, you can even wear it in winters by simply putting on a coat or a jacket over it. It has a zip closure at the back that makes it very stylish.


This outfit also features my currently favourite pair of studded neon flats from Amiclubwear. They are a great dupe of the signature Valentino Rockstud ballerinas. They are super comfortable & can be worn with a variety jeans, dresses or skirts. I love how the colour seems to flash out in these photos!

I styled my hair in a messy ponytail, went for a shoulder bag & a pair of shades to complete the look! Hope you will like it!











I'm wearing:

Knit top- Stylemoi
Jeans- American Apparel
Flats- Amiclubwear
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig