Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, April 17, 2015

Unveiling my April Fab Bag

Hey everyone,
I received my April Fab Bag a couple of days back and am ready to reveal the contents to my readers.  

Unveling the April Fab Bag

Fab Bag April 2015

Unveling the April Fab Bag

 The theme of this month is “The Nine to 9” and the bag is filled with some fun baths, playful makeup, must-need skincare and sexy hair.
The bag contains 5 products and each product has its own importance and will be useful too.
The Fab Bag April 2015 comes in a beautiful Zebra printed design pouch. Another thing which came as a pleasant surprise is this hair brush that has been sent separately in the box because it could not fit in the bag.

Unveling the April Fab Bag

So guys, lets check out what all we find in this month's bag..

Denman Volumizing Hair Brush


The volumizing hair brush from Denman is a beautiful sturdy hair brush which wil be very useful for combing and detangling my hair. I have many wide brushes and this is a new fellow in my brushes collection. This brush has widely spaced pins that are set on a rubber pad that feels very comfortable while combing and of course it is great to give some volume to my hair.

Malavara Shower Gel- Lime Vetiver

Unveling the April Fab Bag- Malavara Bath and body products

The shower gel comes in a transparent plastic bottle with silver cap. The Lime Vetiver gel is in very refreshing green color and smells very pleasant. I really love its citrusy-fruity fragrance. This 60ml sample bottle will easily last for up to 12-15 baths. 
Malavara Shower Gel price is Rs.300 for 60ml. 

Malavara Body Lotion- Lime Vetiver

Unveling the April Fab Bag-Malavara Bath and body products

The Lime Vetiver body lotion comes in a transparent plastic bottle. It has a milky white color and a very refreshing fragrance. It spreads easily, hydrates the skin well  and makes it soft and silky. I noticed that it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. This 60ml bottle will last for up to 10-12 applications. 
Malavara Body Lotion price is Rs.390 for 60ml.

City Color Blush Quad- Coral




Undoubtedly, the most favorite product of April Fab Bag. The blush comes a lovely shiny black box.  It consists of multiple shades, It has that rosy pink, peachy glow and natural shades for different makeup looks. The packaging is gorgeous and sleek easily can be carried into my purse. The only thing that misses in the packaging is a mirror. The shades are very pretty and wearable for everyday makeup. I can use them separately or mix a couple of them, you know- just play with the colours!



City Color Blush Quad price is Rs.500.

Chambor Body Mist- Mystique Magnolia





This mist spray is in deluxe sample size and smells exactly like magnolia flowers. I really loved this mist. I can keep it in my purse easily so it's a lovely addition in this bag. 

Finally...


Finally, April month’s Fab Bag is well worth the price you pay for it. You get two full sized products and three deluxe sample sized products. Malavara and City Color are two new brands I got acquainted with and I'm enjoying the products! The blush was a pleasant surprise and I’m impressed with the hair brush too. The fragrance mist from Chambor is an absolute favourite, would love to check out the full sized product very soon because I personally prefer body mists to strong perfumes. 
But I really wish they would include more of makeup stuff at times because those things are definitely more exciting and attractive! 

You can subscribe to FabBag here :  http://www.fabbag.com/
Cost :
– Rs. 599/- for a one-time box
– Rs. 1,499/- for a 3 month subscription
– Rs. 2,699/- for a half yearly subscription
– Rs. 4,799/- for an annual subscription.  


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig