Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fab Bag March 2015- Review and Photos



Hi ladies,

I'm here with the March Edition of Fab Bag and very excited to show you what all I got in this cute pink pouch. But at first I would love to introduce Fab Bag to my lovely readers. Fab Bag is a beauty subscription service. Basically, you get to try deluxe cosmetics and beauty products along with some tips and tricks included in the fabulous bag every month.  So now it's time to see what I got in this fab bag.

My March Fab Bag- review

Fab Bag March 2015

This month you get some natural products in the bag. I love using  natural products because they are quite harmless for us. 


The Fab Bag March 2015 comes in a purplish pink pouch with an inspirational quote by Coco Chanel: "Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"
This bag was a wonderful Women's Day gift from Fab Bag and the packaging, the quote; everything corresponds really well to the occasion!

So let's check out what all was present in the kit this month:

Soultree Ayurvedic kajal in Pure Black




The first product of this bag is Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal in PURE BLACK. Though I don't use kohl or kajal regularly in my daily life but I love this kajal because it's  free from all chemicals and it claims to contain organic ghee and natural pigment. It has been made using traditional ayurvedic recipe that reminds me how my mother used to make home made kajal by using almond and pure ghee for us. 




Biobloom Natural Hair Conditioner Cinnamon Orange



The second product is Biobloom Natural Hair Conditioner. It makes the hair frizz free and shiny contains the goodness of orange and cinnamon. I've never used this brand before but am excited to try it out.The product is in a sample size 30 ml bottle but I think I can use it 4-5 times easily and see it's effect on my hair. 



Palladio Semi Matte lipstick in Rose Plum




The third one is Palladio Semi Matte lipstick in Rose Plum. Another novel brand for me. It's full sized product and I was thrilled to see it in the bag because like most of you, I always get worked up on seeing a lipstick! Though the shade is a bit deep for me but still I'm excited to apply it. Will give a detailed review soon. Oh btw, it's got an amazing fragrance!




Not the best of swatches, I'm afraid...but you can fairly make out the shade. It's got some shimmers as well.

Inveda BB cream in Fair Colour



The fourth product of this bag is Inveda BB cream, It is an 8 in 1 cream with Magnolia and Almond, SPF 20. It's in 15 ml sample size tube. It's my favorite product from this March 2015 Fab Bag. Loved its bright colorful packaging. This one is for all skin types so will apply and see its effect on my face. 



Fashionography Earring

The cutest item of this month's bag is these Fashionography Earrings. I really love these elegant butterfly hoop style earrings. No doubt these beauties brought a smile on my face.



The other thing include in this bag is FAB POST March 2015 which is useful, interesting and contains discount coupons on buying the full sized products on their website and also contains information about all the products I have got. I got a renew discount coupon as well using which I can get 15% off when I renew my fab bag subscription. 



Finally...

 Finally, I can say that l loved the Fab Bag March Edition for the products. All products are useful can be used by me or someone. There are a good variety of products in this bag. You get makeup products for your face, eyes and lips.. Jewellery addition is a the most interesting thing of this bag. I'm glad that there were no tiny tubes or sachets because, frankly speaking, I find them quite useless. You can't really see the effect of the product when it comes in such little amount. Secondly, sachets are the last things that I would like to store if the product is required to be used more than once. 
The sample sizes are appreciable while two of the products are in full sized ones. 


Total cost of the products = 350+140+350+650+249 = INR 1739

Total cost of fab bag (12 month subscription) = Rs. 399 per month


You can order for the Fab Bag Subscription  HERE





Rs 599 for 1 month

Rs 1499 for 3 months

Rs 2699 for 6 months
Rs 4799 for 12 months 
Free Shipping!


On the whole, it's a great subscription system and I love this month's Fab Bag. You must subscribe to it and I'm sure you will not be disappointed!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig