Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sweater dress

tbdress sweater dress

Sweater dresses are a must have in winters! They allow you to go glamorous, chic or casual according to the situation and the way you put them on!
I got this beautiful knitted dress from tbdress, the fabulous fashion store to which I introduced you all in this post. This dress is available in a number of other colours and frankly speaking, it was really hard to choose just one out of them! But finally I went for the dark green shade, one of my favourite shades this winter! 

It's a beautiful A-line dress, with a comfortable fit and the best part is that this dress will suit all body types! So definitely a must have this winters!

I created a sort of evening look in this dress with a bold lip colour, black and gold accessories and the hair do of course!


I hope you like this look!




















I'm wearing:

Dress- tbdress
Watch- Daniel Wellington
Bracelet- Aldo
Earrings- Addon


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig