Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, August 11, 2014

The denim series continues....

I've always loved denim...who doesn't?! But, these days I'm obsessed! I recently got hold of this stylish, asymmetric denim blouse from Cichic, adding yet another piece of denim in my closet!


It's a loose, washed blue denim blouse, very comfortable to wear & stylish to look at! I decided to pair it with a black pencil skirt....black tights & hat to adapt to the cool weather these days owing to the rain. This blouse is more suited for casual looks & if you check out the product page on Cichic, various ways of pairing this blouse are shown.



Personally I feel, it is a great pick for around $20, so go get one for yourself HERE.


















I'm wearing:

Denim blouse- Cichic
Skirt- OASAP (HERE)
Hat- Romwe

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig