Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day special


Valentine's Day- Perhaps the most charming day in the life of all lovers. No doubt, every girl needs a special makeover on such a day, something soft yet which stands out! I did this makeover & wanted to share it with everyone. I've used my favorite Sleek Makeup i-divine- Lagoon palette because this palette is something I can never let go off!It's bold and beautiful shades are just the thing every women must own!
You may read the full review- HERE

I paired up a slightly bold eye makeup- bluish purple tones of 'Night Sky & Deep water' with soft coral pink lips. This look will suit best for a romantic night out!





Hope you all have an amazing day with your loved ones!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig