Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, May 6, 2013

Pink hearts jumper & neons!

Well, no need to panic...this look is a part of my outfits during April...when it was pretty cool out here!I don't suppose it can be worn anymore because the summers are fast approaching, but anyhow  I really love this sweater from Lovely Wholesale!



The bubblegum pink color is something every girl loves & the cute hearts act like a cherry(cherries) on top!This sweater is perfect for spring or fall if worn alone, has a comfortable oversized fit! I paired it up with some neon accessories from Invuu London! The bag has a fun aztec pattern print full of  neon shades! Infact it is a lot more brighter than it apperas to be in the pics...the last pic shows the perfect colors in the bag.
The collar is a perfect match to this bag with similar colors & I really love the way it goes with the sweater looking as if a part of it!
Altogether, it is very casual, girly look...do you find it worth copying?

Hope you enjoy the look!














I'm wearing:

Sweater- LovelyWholesale
Bag & Collar- Invuu



Enter my international giveaway!


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig