Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hello Glow Rose Dust- review, photos

By now, I suppose, most of us aware about Rose Link UK, the skincare brand that focuses on products made out of natural ingredients.
When I reviewed the Whitening Facial Polish, many of my readers wanted to know about their other products as well. The Whitening Facial polish itself has been so impressive & it's not only I who loves it but many more too!

 
Well, so let's today discuss something about an anti aging product in their line i.e. the Hello Glow Rose Dust!

"A luxurious blend of rose petal powder, milk and honey, that glides over skin to cleanse and polish"





This product was recently launched by Rose Link & the best part is the addition of crushes rose petals in it. It does feel very genuine enough & I really like the smell of this powder, much better than that of the Whitening Polish. I was eager to try this product to see if it really does what it claims to. After using it for about a month, here's what i feel about it.
The texture is like a powder having fine exfoliating granules .

I, usually use it twice a week in the directed way: Pour onto wet hands, rub palms together to create a smooth paste, gently massage onto skin for 30 seconds and rinse off with cold water to reveal a radiant complexion. Sometimes I use it as face pack. Pour some powder in a small bowl, mix some rose water& apple it. Rinse it off after 10 minutes or so.
 The beautiful & instant glow that it gives, is surely something this product's worth praising for.

I had slight patches on redness on my forehead, hardly noticeable & yet I was really puzzled to notice that because it hadn't ever occurred before. After regularly using this product for the purpose of reducing redness, I can say that it really worked!
Therefore instant glow, reducing redness, cleansing the skin are some of the things it does really well! I'm still not sure about the reduction in wrinkles part, and one thing that is for sure is that there are only a few miraculous products that are really effective..so leaving that, it's a great product to use!!

PRICE- 
Hello Glow Rose dust is worth £4.99
 
AVAILABILITY-
Can be easily purchased from their website
Pakistani girls can buy this through Theglobalmart.com
COB RATING-  4.5/5 

P.S- Enter my international giveaway: HERE


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig