Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, March 8, 2013

The last remains of winter....(OOTD)

Hey everyone,

This is perhaps my last outfit for the winters...Spring's here & now it's time to shed off these heavy coats, blazers, sweaters...isn't it? But anyways, let's come on to today's outfit featuring this beautiful coat from MartofChina! I was in search of a perfect black coat to add to my collection & finally found one!
It;s halfway double breasted with a beautiful shape...lightweight & warm, it's perfect for the winters in my place & I'm sure it'll be suitable for the winters in places like the UK! Mart of China, has a vast collection of clothing, shoes, handbags & their prices are pretty reasonable too!

I paired up this coat with my new pair of shades from Romwe! Hope you like this look!!
Stay tuned for my spring looks!














I'm wearing: Coat- MartofChina, Jeans- Zara, Bag- OASAP, Top- OASAP, Shades- Romwe, Shoes- AhaI

Don't forget to enter my International giveaway!





SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig