Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Frontcover Cosmetics Lipstick- review, swatches & FOTD

Hey everyone
Hope you all are doing well. Today's post is about a lovely cute lipstick from FrontCover cosmetics.
This is a cute small lipstick in a beautiful pink shade. These days I'm loving this lipstick which is really perfect for springs. But at first I would like to give a small introduction of this brand to my readers.

FRONTCOVER COSMETICS

Where make-up meets fashion

Continues to excite the world of make-up with boxed sets of make-up and its hot off the catwalk trends. All the lip gloss, lip stick, nail polish, eyeshadow, pencils, brushes, mirrors and accessories you need to get the very latest look plus step-by-step make-up artist instruction in every palette.



Firstly, we come on to the packaging. The packaging of these lipsticks is a pretty basic clear plastic with the FrontCover Logo on them. The packaging is lovely and cute. They are very travel friendly too as they are mini lipsticks and I've always been a big fan of mini lipsticks.


FrontCover has a great range of shades in their lipstick collection. They have four different shades in their pink section. I love their Nude, Coral and Pink section of colors.
I'm reviewing Strawberry glaze Mini Lipstick which is one of the many pink shades. The shade of this lipstick is pink between deep and light with slightly blue undertones. The shade is very wearable and girly. It can be used for office and everywhere you want.


The texture of the product is impressive. It's completely moisturizing and spreads out on the lips very easily.
The color pay off is amazing as you can see, they are so creamy and really lovely to wear. You get the exact color just in one or two swipes.
I love the effect I get every time I apply it on my lips. The shade is neither very light nor deep so can be worn on many occasions especially for day times. It spreads out on the lips without any effort and never settles in fine lines.
I'm satisfied with the lasting power of the lipstick. It lasts about for 4 to 5 hours easily on my lips. After that it starts to fade but I don't mind, I think it's a pretty good staying power and usually we don't need more so i'm satisfied.


In sunlight


I've used Frontcover mini lipstick in Strawberry Glaze
You can check out more pics of this look: HERE
 
Finally, I'm very happy to get this mini doll and it'll be remain with me for a long time as I would love to apply it again and again. 

Frontcover Cosmetics is available at Sephora & on their website
 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig