Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, February 18, 2013

Striped Top+Tote Bag!


Hey everyone,

I'm back with another outfit! Recently bought a lovely striped top & a cute bag which I wanted to share with everyone!

This striped top with a drawstring is from the very reputed Zovi.com & I'm sure most of you must be aware of this website! It's a little oversized which makes it very comfortable & stylish at the same time! I would love to wear it again & again during the summers

I also got a pair of black jeans from Zovi itself which has some details like sipper bottom, crystals embellished around the pocket region! It's very light weight & has a great fit!!

Paired it up with one of my favorite jackets from wd.com & a lovely tote bag from IndieBazaar!
IndieBazaar is an Indian website having a nice collection of fashion jewelery, bags, clothing etc! This bag is a reversible one which makes it very versatile! With this outfit I choose the gray side which has some cute little things on it! The other side is a striped one, which you'll see in my upcoming looks! Buy this bag- HERE 
You can check out IndieBazaar to shop for some lovely stuff!








Isn't it cute?!









I'm wearing:

Top- Zovi
Jeans- Zovi
Shoes- Milanoo
Tote Bag- Sumayya from IndieBazaar



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig