Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, June 14, 2012

A gorgeous black dress from OASAP (Review+OOTD)




Dresses are something which everyone loves to own & one black dress at least in your wardrobe is essential! I recently shopped a gorgeous black dress from OASAP.com. Let's take a look at the details of this dress!



Black Crossed V-neckline Long Bubble Sleeve Princess Dress

The dress crafted in cotton, featuring sexy crossed v-neckline, sweet long bubble sleeves with ruched detail, wide waistline with buttons embellished, and concealed zipped closure.

Size

Size:
Shoulder: 34cm
Bust: 80-120cm
Sleeve: 60cm
Length: 85cm

Price 

$29.00

The color

Black

Fabric

Cotton

In the mirror of my own experience

If you know me by my posts, you will be aware of my love with black dresses. Black dresses always attract me a lot. In my opinion, a black dress gives you a stylish and hot look. I have many black dresses in my wardrobe in many different style but when i saw this dress, I instantly fell in love with its design and style. I ordered it after at my first look and got my shopping confirmation letter next moment. Last time when I ordered my white tee from there, I got my thing after 15 to 20 days but this time I was surprised to see my package arrive in just one week. I didn't expect such fast service this time. When I opened the packet, I felt so happy to see the dress and its fine quality. The fabric of the dress was incredible, soft & silky. The dress has long bubble sleeves and V neck, though the neck a bit deep for me but if you like this type neck it'll give a sexy look to you. The fitting is perfect for a good figure body, four golden buttons in the middle part of the dress make it more pretty. It's perfect for summers because the fabric is so light weight and feels soft and cool on the body. The dress can be worn alone if you want or with different color's tights too. I really love the quality and chic design of this dress.

 


Good points

The  dress is beautiful and stylish.

You'll love after wearing it due to its stylish cuts and  design.

It's very comfortable too.

The cotton fabric is soft and silky like a feather.

Perfect fitting.

  Very easy to wash & it does not get wrinkled at all. 

  Maintenance is so easy because no need to iron after washing.

Can be kept in a small space of your wardrobe.

Easy to buy

You get your things very safely and quickly. 

The dress worth the cost.

Bad points

It's not a bad point but the neck is a bit deep.

Finally....

 







I'm very pleased with my shopping and this dress is one of my favorite dresses, I wore it for a party recently and everyone praised my dress and its style, many people asked from where I'd purchased it. I really love its quality because it's so comfortable too. I got everything in this dress which I desire from a high quality dress. No doubt, it's my favorite dress at present!

Rating

5/5

Recommendation

If you are searching for some unique and stylish design in a black dress, you should not delay placing your order for this dress.  

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig