Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, November 25, 2011

Light Frosty FOTD for winters

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are fine. I'm so sorry for the lack of regular posts now a days, due to some reason I was not able to write regularly but now I would like to apologize to my readers for this. I assure you guys that will try my best to be regular in posting!!

Today I wanted to share one of my FOTDs which I've done for these winters, at many places the winters these days are not too cold so I suppose this light makeup look will suit this weather.







Products used:

Face
Revlon Photoready foundation
Revlon Photoready powder

Eyes
Shades from Maybelline Diamond Studio Quad (Ocean Blue)
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner
Diana of London mascara

Cheeks
Mac MC Sur blush

Lips
Mac MC Mehr lipstick

Have a great weekend!!!!!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig