Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mineralissima Mineral Makeup- Review, Swatches & photos (Part I)

Hi friends and readers,
Today I'm going to review about some products from a rising mineral cosmetics brand who has made a good place among mineral cosmetics lovers.
They had sent me some products for review so today I'm going to show some of their foundations. They have a great range of foundation for all skin tones. I'll review about 3 Mineralissima foundation and Chiffon finish. I hope you'll enjoy this post.


Mineral Foundation 1.2 Neutral Light

It's  suitable for light skin tones with neutral and warm undertones.

Weight & price


Sample size (1g in a mini jar) +€1.75
In the mirror of my own experience
This is a shade lighter than my skin tone. There are even two more lighter shades available so if you have a very fair skin tone, you can easily choose your shade from their range. I mixed it with  foundation 1.3 and then applied on my face for testing and I saw that it was perfect to my skin tone.

Mineral Foundation 2.0 Medium Light 



It's suitable for light and medium skintones with neutral undertones. This shade exactly matches with my skin tone.
Weight & price

Sample size (1g in a mini jar) +€1.75

In the mirror of my own experience




This shade is closed to my skin color. I can't say that it's perfect with my skin shade because the shade a bit light but this one will be my choice if I choose among the three. I applied it on my face and satisfied with the shade. I applied it directly on my face and love the finish which it gave to my face. It gave a medium light coverage and felt very light weight on the skin. I wanted to do an experiment with this foundation and once I took a bit amount of moisturiser on my palm and mix with this foundation blended with moisturiser and applied on my face, blend it with my finger tips and I was surprised to see that it gave me a good coverage which was not less than a medium coverage liquid foundation. I need a very light touch of concealer under my eyes and my face was ready for makeup. Great!


Mineral foundation 3.10 Cool Beige
It's suitable for medium skin tones with warm and yellowish undertones.This one a shade darker from my skin tone. I mixed it with 1.2 shade foundation and made it close with my skin tone.

Weight & price

Sample size (1g in a mini jar) +€1.75

In the mirror of my own experience
I would say that it's a bit dark from my skin shade but I used it with 1.2 foundation and applied it on my face. It' also similarly light weighed and gives you a medium coverage. It feels smooth, blends effortlessly and gives a lovely effect. I apply it sometimes directly on my face and sometimes after applying my liquid foundation. 

Chiffon Finish



An ultralight, silky mineral finishing powder. It is transparent and can be used alone or as a finishing touch after applying foundation. A must-have for a flawless-looking skin!

Weight & price


In the mirror of my own experience


This one is the best finish powder I have ever used. It's a great product and I think it can play a major role to get a flawless look. I apply it alone on my face and sometimes after applying the foundation. It gives a lovely effect even alone on the skin. It doesn't make my face dry but gives it a satin finish which I love. It has become an important part of my makeup kit.

 
Finally...


Now I want to say something finally about all these products. First about the foundation, I'm quite surprised and happy to see their lovely coverage. I never got such a high coverage in mineral foundation. I love the effect which I find after its application. I wouldn't say that it hides all the imperfection on the face but if you don't have much flaw in your face you only need a light touch of concealer before applying it. You can mix it with your moisturizer and it'll work for you like your liquid foundation. They contain SPF 15 sun protection which makes them more special. In this way, it stay long about 5-6 hours easily on your face  Overall I really impressed with their foundatiom.


Blended

If I talk about the Chiffon Silk finish powder, It's the best one among their product. If your a makeup lover and complete your kit with all best thing in it, your kit will be incomplete without this finish powder. I really love this product.

Good points
They have a great range of shades for all skin tones.
The foundation gives a good coverage which you don't expect from all mineral foundations.
It's light weight & gives a natural effect.
After mixing with a moisturiser it gives more coverage than in a loose form.
You skin can breath after applying it and you feel comfortable with it.
It provides sun protection too.
Lasting power is not bad.
It's a mineral product so you can save your skin from harmful effects.


bare
using mineral foundation 2.0
Bad points
They don't give a high coverage on your face so you need a good concealer with them.
Can't stay long in humidity.

Ratings
Foundations
4/5

Chiffon Finish
5/5 
 
Availability
You can purchase their products from their website.
So what do think about these products, do you like mineral cosmetics? What's your favorite brand?

Mineralissima- Website, Facebook, Twitter

Disclaimer- Product sent by PR

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig