Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chambor Velvette Touch lip pencil- review, swatches

Hey everyone,
It's time for another review & today it's none other than Chambor Velvette Touch Lip liner Pencil.

A few days ago I had was rearranging my makeup stuff when I suddenly noticed that one of my brown lip pencils was missing, so then of course that was a sign that now I had to immediately buy a new one.
I'm a great fan of Colorbar lip liners but this time I thought of getting one from Chambor.

Chambor Velvette Touch Lip liner



Price
Rs 325

In the mirror of my own experience


Although I love using Colorbar lip liners because they are really smooth, creamy & easy to apply but this time thought of trying one from a different brand. I bought this lip pencil in the shade br 01 which is a light brown shade. The texture is quite smooth & it is well pigmented too. It lasts quite long for about 4-5 hrs. It gives such a beautiful outline to the lips & makes them look as if in perfect shape! It is waterproof too which prevents it from fading soon. The tip is quite strong & the pencil is very handy to carry along anywhere! I really love using this pencil with many of my lipsticks!


Good points
Love the packaging! Has a beautiful patten on top which looks really classy!
Creamy & smooth texture.
Available in many shades, around 8, in reds, browns & pinks.
Long lasting & waterproof.
Decently priced & the product is worth the price.
Easily available, in stores as well as online.
Dermatologically tested.


Bad points
I found none!!

Rating
5/5

Finally
This is a perfect lip liner & I would really recommend my readers to go for this one! I myself am very pleased with this & it has become a must have in my makeup kit!

So girls, which lip liners do you use? Have you tried this one??
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig