Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, June 23, 2011

KKcenterhk Marbelized eyeshadow & Ardell False Lashes-Review, Swatches+EOTD

Hi everyone

So sorry for this late post. I was extremely busy these days because of the arrival of some guests & also some problem in the internet connection . But I would apologize to my lovely readers who had sent me many mails for writing new posts. Now your wait is over and finally I’m back :D

Today I’m reviewing two things which have been sent to me by KKcenterHK which include A QV marbleized eyeshadow & a pair of Ardell eyelashes.

QV Shimmer marbleized Eye Shadow-Cool Color

It’s a baked eye shadow trio with soft shimmers.

What it claims

Suitable for both day and night makeup can be used party or professional makeup, 100% new.

Price

$8.80

Packaging

The packaging is cute. It reminds me of the Borjous blushes’ packaging. It’s a round golden case with a transparent lid.

Shades

There are three shades in this trio. All are cool and soft shades for summers.

The first one is baby pink with light shimmers. It’s quite pigmented and so girly.

The second one is soft purple. Very nice for summer wears. It’s pigmented too.

The third shade is light blue. You may even call it turquoise. With light shimmers this shade is so summery and pigmented.

Pigmentation

When I first touched this baked eyeshadow, I was not very impressed because in the first touch I felt that they were not much pigmented but next time when I was going to do the swatches, I realized its pigmentation. After using them on my eyes, I really felt its quality. All shades are intensive and beautiful. I used them without any primer and they not only show up clearly on my eyes but also looks cool. There is no fall out at all.

Good points

All shades are intensive and soft. They are not much shimmery. Easily can be used with cotton summer wears.

Some eye shadows are highly pigmented but too much fall out becomes a headache sometimes. I won’t say that this one is highly pigmented but the shades can be applied very easily and clearly be noticed. No fall out makes application so comfortable.

The packaging is cute and handy. Very light weight. Easily can carried out in your purse.

The color selection is good. All shades are different from others and very nice for summer dresses.

The qualities of all shades are equal.

The girls who don’t like much shimmers are also would love this trio because the shimmers would not show much.

Office going ladies can use it very comfortably.

Around 10-12 trios are available at KKcenterHK so you can choose your favorite one!

Very decently priced.

The swatches:

Bad points

There is no applicator provided with this trio. If you use your own eye makeup brushes, you will not care of this but for those who use the applicators will be disappointed.

No mirror with it so you’ll have to use your own mirror while applying the shadows.

The shades are intensive but not highly pigmented.

Final thoughts

Finally I love this baked eye shadow trio. All shades in this trio are not only beautiful but intensive and noticeable. I can apply them on my casual wears and party wear as well. The shade selection is lovely and cool. On seeing its quality it’s absolutely a steal.

Recommendation

I surely recommend it to all my readers. In my opinion you should surely try it once.

Rating

3.75/5

The next product which I wanted to share with you is this pair of Ardell false eye lashes.

Ardell Runway eye lashes

It’s a pair of natural false eye lashes. It’s from their Make-up Artist Collection

What it claims

100% human hair, poils naturels a 100%, 100% cabello human

In the mirror of my own experience

I don’t like very thick and dramatic eye lashes. I always love to use such lashes which can be easily mixed with my own natural lashes. When I used this Runway lashes at first time, it looked lovely and natural. I applied them very easily and after one coat of mascara it felt like a part of my natural lashes.It looked so natural and light weight that after some time I almost forgot that I was wearing false eyelashes.

Good Points

These lashes are available in different designs as per one needs.

Very light weight and stays on long .
The lash band is really thin and blends well with the eyelashes. They feel like your own natural ones.
They have perfect length and shape. Different shapes for different eyes.
Looks so natural and perfect for my eyes. it gives an innocent look to my eyes.

Bad points
I don't like its packaging. A separate case keeps the lashes safe.
They didn't send me any glue with it so I have to use my own glue from KKcenterHK.
After washing them slightly their original shape were destroyed which was very disappointing.
Final thoughts
Finally I'm not satisfied with these lashes due to their destroyed shape after washing. I washed it very carefully with a mild shampoo and dried it in a soft towel for a while but i couldn't get it natural shape again. Can anyone tell me its reason? Is it my mistake in washing? Plz suggest me your ways of washing lashes.

Recommendation
In this situation, I don't want to recommend it to my readers. In comparison to ES falsies, these are not at all impressive.
Rating
2.5/5

There are some eye looks with both product from KKcenterHK in which I have used pink and light blue shade on my lids. I have applied Ardell Runway eye lashes. Hope you like it.






Hope you liked this EOTD!!!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig