Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mac MC Sur blush- Review, Swatches & pics

Hi ladies,
Hope everyone is having a great week??
As most of you must be knowing that I had bought Mac and Mickey contractor’s Gulabi & Mehr lipsticks but now here i have one more product added to my cosmetics from this collection
Mac Mickey Contractor Sur blush review-



I really like using blushes, but never happened to pick one from Mac except the beauty powder from VV collection. Even this time i just had two lippies but around two weeks ago one of my friend from Mumbai happened to visit me in Dehradun. she had come here for attending some marriage and I urged her to stay at my place for a day coz we happen to meet very rarely. It was she who owned this blush and when i saw it i was really enchanted by it’s beauty!! So it was then when i asked her to give this blush to me and I just paid her and ta daa…now it’s mine!!
She had bought the blush just one or two weeks before and hadn’t even used it once! She didn’t like the shade much but for me this shade is really fabulous!!




What i like about this blush-
Sur is a dirty plumy rose and it has a satiny sheen to it, giving my cheeks a lovely glowly finish
The texture is very smooth, pearly and is very pigmented. Just one swipe and i get my right shade


A good blush for everyday wear and a goes along very well with medium skintones. Even light ones like mine and darker ones will like it.
The quantity is good and won’t finish soon. As I don’t use dark blushes much so this is gonna last me for years!!
The blush lasts almost all day long on me, especially in winters. In summers it can stay for about 5-6 hours, maybe.
It is buildable.
Price- Rs 1150 but i got it in Rs 800
What i don’t like about this blush-
The shade is a bit dark for fair skintones.
The price is not decent….but that doesn’t matter much.
Rating- 4.5\5
So ladies…overall I would say that now I’m in love with Mac blushes sand now will surely get one or two more especially a golden one!! :-*
What do you think about this blush…have you tried it??
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig