Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Celebrity Makeup #5-Kate Winslet

If you ask about my favorite movie from Hollywood, I’ll take the first name of Titanic. I love to see it again and again even today.

I love everything about this movie but the most favorite are the Hero and the heroine of that movie. Dashing Leonardo De Caprio and beautiful and innocent Kate Winslet. It’s not only me but I think there’s no one in this world who dislikes this actress.

I won’t say that it’s Kate’s best makeup look but it’s really beautiful and even easy to try out.



She has worn red lipstick but in spite of that, her makeup looks subtle and naturally simple. She has done very light eye makeup and this makes her look even more graceful. Anyways, if you want to do this makeup, you can take some tips from here.

Face

At first I’ll moisten my face by a good moisturizer. Take an ice cube in a cotton cloth and dab my face with it, especially, the T-zone area.

Now, I will apply foundation on my face. I’ll choose Mabelline Recover foundation for this look. Apply in dots first & then blend it as always with my fingers or a foundation brush.

If need a concealer, I’ll apply Revlon Colorstay concealer because I love it so much.

Then I’ll apply compact on my face. I’ll try Revlon New complexion pressed powder here.

Cheeks

Now I apply some coral and peach colored blush on the apple of my cheeks. I choose Chambor blush and Revlon Matte Powder Blush together. First the coral one then the peach and blend.

Eyes

I’ll use Meilin shine eyeliner in Black on the upper lash line first and then apply dark brown eyeliner from Revlon and smudged it on the lower lash line.

Next, I’ll lightly dust a peach shade from my Oriflame palette on the eyelids. To make my eyes pop, I’ll add a few coats of L’Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara.

Lips

For the lips, I’ll surely go for Mac Russian Red lipstick but before that will shape the lips using Maybelline Hollywood Red lip liner.

So gals what do you think about Kate's look?? Hope this breakdown helps!! Happy Easter Day!!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig