Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, February 11, 2011

Revlon Colorstay eye liner- review, swatches, photos

I love to apply eyeliner on my eyes but I always hesitated to use pencil eyeliners because I used to think that it doesn’t show much on my eyes but I applied them on my waterline. When I bought Revlon Colorstay eyeliners I learned how to make my eyes attractive without liquid eyeliner. I bought in two shades first in black and other in gray. It’s available in 8 different shades


.

Today I’m writing about Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Gray.

The shade-

The color is pretty much exactly the color of the cap: A dark gray with a bit of metallic sheen.
My experience-

I’m not fond of applying colorful eyeliners on my eyes. I’m very simple person in my real life. This eyeliner is perfect for me because the color of this is very natural gray and the metallic sheen doesn’t show after applying on the eyes so it does a very good job of defining my eyes.

My eye’s color is light brown so metallic gray shade gives a pretty effect on my eyes. I can go anywhere applying only two swipes of this on my eyes and it can define the eyes very well. Sometimes I have even applied black one on the top and this one at the bottom and I have got a very soft look which I love.

The tip

Some points why I love this eyeliner-

I love the packaging, very light weight very cute in handling.

It’s much pigmented. Gray is usually a light shade but it shows clearly on my eyes.

I love staying power of this eyeliner. I can forget about it after applying because it’ll stay even on my waterline all day. I don’t have any issues with smudging. The pencil is creamy, so you can smudge it, but work quickly because it sets quickly.

I think this is the only eyeliner that stays even when applied on my waterlines.

It doesn’t break easily. Defines my eyes very quickly.

The price seems reasonable after using this magical liner.

Price- I think it was somewhere around Rs 300- 450. Sorry :(

The swatches-

Inside

Flash

Have a closer look-

Some points why I don’t love this eyeliner-

I have heard that over time these pencils dry and become hard and brittle making it impossible to apply. I don’t know till now about this fact because right now it’s perfect eyeliner for me.

One complains about the cap. I think if the cap clicked on better/tighter it would have helped more.

Will I purchase it again?

Sure I’m going to buy a brown one too.

Will I recommend this eyeliner?

Yes, if you are a fan of pencil eyeliners, you should definitely try it.

Rating of this eyeliner- 4.50/5

So pretty girls, if you have used this cute and lovely eyeliner, share your opinions with me. It’ll be a very nice experience. Thanks :-D

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig